Here I list the "record of the week" (often a few records), which I listen to repeatedly all week long while I work, letting the music seep deep into my mind, and painting my activities with a color that I will forever remember whenever I later recall each piece. I also post other thoughts on music here too.

2010-07-12

RICHLAND WEEK 32

Vibracathedral Orchestra: "Smoke Song"
Vibracathedral Orchestra: "The Secret Base"
Vibracathedral Orchestra: "Joka Baya"
(STUDY)
HELL YES, new VCO, I needed this. Every new piece by them is always better than the last. I suddenly realized I've been listening to them for almost ten years, they have colored so much of my consciousness, perhaps belong in my personal echelon. I feel like I need to give this to everyone as presents, I love it so much. I didn't want the week to end, and even considered a repeat for a second week.

Caribou: "Swim"
Dan Deacon: "Bromst"
High Places: "03.07-09.07"
(BIKE)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I study photosynthetic microorganisms.